I'd like to hear more feedback on the vendors that are offering services, such as cleaning and maintenance. I have used RMC maybe 2-3 times for cleaning and have not been impressed: missing linens (I actually have a set from someone else now), missing linens that were returns musty-smelling (guess they left it in their storage closet for awhile), and mediocre cleaning (handprints still on windows/furniture).
***This was posted by an anonymous owner.
2 comments:
Have you spoken with anyone about these concerns? If so,
what was their response?
I mentioned it to the person who takes cleaning requests (this was last year). No specific response... I wasn't really asking for anything except reasonable turnaround with the linens next time I used RMC. Next time, I got a better turnaround time, and an extra set of twin bed linens to boot. At least they credited me for the cleaning charge that I received when they cleaned my unit when I didn't ask them to...
Post a Comment